- Gordie Howe Windsor/Detroit bridge: More delays likely because of Ambassador Bridge owner Matty Moroun
- ORBA: Oversize/overweight permitting enhancements introduced through industry/government co-operation
- Essex County contractors STC Construction Group and De Angelis Construction merge
- COCA: Cabinet shuffle explains reason for Construction Lien Act review release delay
- Ontario Construction Report: July issue published
- Provincial government to spend as much as $358 million on Etobicoke General Hospital project
- Ontario invests $4.38 million in projects to improve occupational health and safety
- Queens Park reconstruction project to unfold in three phases
- Nipigon River Bridge failure reports won’t be released until the fall
- Toronto “supplier code of conduct” proposal could close bids to litigants
Gordie Howe Windsor/Detroit bridge: More delays likely because of Ambassador Bridge owner Matty Moroun
The construction start date for the new Gordie Howe International Bridge linking Windsor and Detroit has run...
ORBA: Oversize/overweight permitting enhancements introduced through industry/government co-operation
Through the joint Government of Ontario/Ontario Road Builders’ Association (ORBA) Open for Business Roundtable process, changes...
STC Construction Group and DeAngeles Construction, based in the Windsor area, have announced they have merged...
The Council of Ontario Construction Associations (COCA) says the reason for the delay in releasing Bruce...
The July issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can...
The provincial government has announced it will spend as much as $358 million to redevelop and...
Michelle Eglington, 28, takes leadership role in expanding Euro-Line Appliances from Ontario to B.C.
STAFF WRITER – The Ontario Construction Report Special Feature Introduced...
- July 21, 2016
National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) Ontario/Canada Chapter provides education and certification for members
STAFF WRITER – The Ontario Construction Report Special Feature Marking...
- July 21, 2016