The August issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Housing targets will be challenged by labour shortages, rising costs;
- Toronto City Council approves funding arrangements for FIFA World Cup 2026;
- How a Mass Timber extension for BMO Field will help Toronto achieve sustainability goals;
- Carpenters talk industry priorities with provincial, federal officials; and
- Ontario’s construction industry uniquely vulnerable to opioid-related deaths, new study shows.