The November issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- Ford government to abolish OCOT, set apprenticeship ratios at 1:1;
- LiUNA wins section 14 rollback — political payback;
- Top 10 in residential construction in Stratford (special feature)
- The Buildings Show – Top 10 industry leaders (special report); and
- Helmets to Hardhats succeeds as government introduces education transition benefits.