- Mobile concrete plant on trailer from BMH Systems, 50m3/h (2015).
- Control room, converted container with both a computer system and concrete admixture injection system.
- Converted container capable of storing water with a heating system attached and a pump.
- Seven (7) molds to make concrete blocks.
- Four (4) concrete mixer trucks.
- OPTION: 110kW mobile power generator available.
This plant, presently located in an isolated area, has produced 10,000m3 of concrete between July 2015 and November 2016.
The plant, in actual operation, can be visited (Thunder Bay, Ontario region).
Contact Ms. Elisabeth Mayassi – tel.: 514-846-4000, #454 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org