The May issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Province to select construction company to start site work at Ontario Place this spring; development includes science centre, 43 acres of public space;
- Mississauga looking for ideas to transform former industrial site;
- Canada outbids US with billions in subsidies for Volkswagen EV battery plant;
- PCL installs mass timber bridge at George Brown College’s Limberlost Place;
- GIP Paving awarded Highway 3 widening project;
- Force Security: Full Site Integration Dashboard in the Palm of Your Hand (sponsored feature)
- April 28 Day of Mourning Features, including League of Champions, Threads of Life, and Helmets to Hardhats; and
- Avenue Soils handles soil transportation and solid waste needs 24-7 (sponsored feature)