The February issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Alliston hospital awards design contract for multi-million dollar project;
- Cable installation underway on Gordie Howe International Bridge;
- Diggy Stardust starts tunnelling on Scarborough subway extension;
- 57 new permanent modular homes arrive at Toronto site;
- Indigenous women training as welders in Northern Ontario; and
- Blue Jays update Rogers Centre renovations.