The July issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of July’s Ontario Construction Report.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- COCA recognizes industry leaders: ECAO’s Graeme Aitken wins top honours;
- WSIB doubles rebates for smaller businesses enrolled in Health and Safety Excellence program;
- Carpenters join architects in massive Toronto Pride Parade;
- Premier Ford encouraging developers to build rental units; and
- RAIC recognizes excellence in Canadian architect: Ontario projects outlined.