The June issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Toronto issues debenture to fund capital projects including St. Lawrence Market;
- Metrolinx extends CBAs to major construction projects;
- Doug Ford sails to second victory with approval from 8 construction unions after strikes settled;
- Clive Thurston: COR in Ontario really is the best safety program; and
- Diversity, equity, inclusion now a standalone priority for residential construction: RESCON president.