The March issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of March’s Ontario Construction Report.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- “Let’s get it built!” — MP supports Bradford Bypass after federal government says no to review;
- Safe employers sharing $1.5 billion WSIB rebate;
- Dream Unlimited and Great Gulf Group selected to develop Quayside
- Labour shortages, supply chain issues and contractor defaults – The perfect storm;
- Measuring safety culture: OGCA webinar introduces S-CAT, a free resource for contractors;
- New construction industry board game launching in Ontario;
- Timing is everything – Tender and contract language follies in public procurement practices; and
- CCDO encourages increased infrastructure spending ahead of provincial budget.