The April issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Provincial budget includes ambitious investments in highways, transit, hospital construction and skilled trades training;
- Ontario budget gets thumbs up from construction industry;
- OGCA’s 13th Construction Symposium an in-person success;
- Intense surety construction causing lower underwriting standards in Canada, competitors say;
- OGCA recognizes excellence with 2022 OntarioBuilder Awards;
- National Day of Mourning (special safety feature):
- Day of Mourning a time to remember and to focus on health and safety;
- Plan your work and work your plan: Sounds simple, right?
- Steps for Life holding virtual and in-person events in May;
- Grieving on the National Dy of Mourning; and
- Protecting workers and yourself from overhead power lines.