The November issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Low impact development — Webinar offers insights into managing stormwater runoff challenges;
- Town of Innisfil says MZO needed to give developer assurances for massive urban development plan;
- Downtown Barrie’s major downtown streetscape project was not held up by COVID-19;
- Despite pandemic shutdowns and supply chain interruptions, Bertram delivers Barrie’s Beertown on budget;
- Construction industry helping veterans transition to civilian life through Helmets to Hardhats program; and
- Keeping up to date: Lien limitations and electronic signatures.
- SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT: Ontario Precast Manufacturers’ Association (OPCMPA)
- Revised OPCMA contract aims to level the playing field for precast companies.