The November issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Kitchener council approves ‘more diverse’ housing projects including two towers;
- RFP closed for Peter Gilgan Mississauga Hospital redevelopment; EllisDon + PCL Healthcare Partners proposal under review;
- RCCAO, RESCON, WE-HBA and OHBA support provincial housing reforms;
- Parry Sound introduces innovative 3D road milling technology;
- Value added by a veteran, 365 days a year;
- CDCO carpenter focused on women, youth, minorities to tackle labour shortage; and
- Toronto’s Limberlost Place shortlisted for 2022 WAF award,