The January issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Used construction equipment prices skyrocket across Canada, the US;
- Toronto council approves Overactive Media esports venue;
- George Brown College breaks ground on its first tall-wood, mass timber, Net-zero carbon emissions building;
- Stouffville mayor wants Ontario to fast-track ‘agrihood’ developments; and
- Bondfield corruption investigation spreads to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre: Globe and Mail.