The November issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- City of Toronto launches next phase of the Bathurst Quay waterfront redevelopment plan;
- OAA and OGCA release recommended supplementary conditions for new CCDC-2-2020;
- Global supply chain issues causing headaches and delays for Ontario’s construction industry;
- Clive Thurston: Prequalification for projects — Help or hindrance?
- RFP issued for new South Niagara Hospital construction;
- Introducing mass timber: The new construction technique that is key for Ontario’s economy and greener future;
- Special feature: Leading Women in Construction;
- Trucking industry going all-out to attract women as skilled trades shortages worsen; and
- Helmets to Hardhats celebrating 10th anniversary with planned gala,