The October issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Ontario issues RFQ for Scarborough Subway Extension;
- CANBim Awards will recognize technology excellence in construction;
- Foundations of Construction (history): “Cut and cover” to build Toronto’s first subway line;
- CCDO members support Renos for Heros with fundraising efforts and voluntary building projects;
- Construction commences on new $27.4 million Canadian Canoe Museum;
- International Leak Detection marks 20 years of success in North America (sponsored feature);
- CWST expands to meet demand for safety training (sponsored feature);
- Insurance and Bonding: More claims, challenges for construction insurance while surety market performs surprisingly well; and
- Prefabricated exterior energy retrofit pilot promises Net Zero consumption.