The October issues of Ontario Construction Report , Ottawa Construction News and GTA Construction Report have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Construction Advisory Panel to bring issues directly to Ontario’s labour minister;
- Clarington – Investment lives here (special report);
- Provincial government plans Building Code modernization;
- Industry to be reshaped as new prompt payment, adjudication rules go into effect; and
- Adjudication fees to be as low as $800: ADR