The April issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- New Inclusionary Zoning regulations: What will they be, and how will they affect the industry?;
- John Stephenson elected as OAA president;
- Clarington: The land of confident investment (special feature);
- Construction specifications industry leaders; and
- The Top 10 among Ontario’s building owners, managers and condominiums.