The January issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- New Construction Act receives Royal Assent: Industry awaits proclamation, regulations;
- Bird Construction joins project team for Bruce Power office complex;
- Ontario’s top 10 construction unions;
- Ontario Concrete Awards recognize vision and creativity; and
- National Holocaust Memorial: Award winning concrete design and a testament to strength and survival.