The October issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- OEL receives $618,000 in federal money for apprenticeships;
- MoL reviewing card based certification as Merit Ontario advocates for secret ballots;
- North York shelter saves thousands in operating costs through Enbridge program (special feature)
- OHBA annual Awards of Distinction report; and
- Thermal insulation: AEC community discovers savings in mechanical/piping systems