Nominations for the Top 10 Projects of the Year are now being accepted for the GTA Construction Report. The Top 10 articles will focus on residential, commercial and industrial projects from communities across the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton-Halton, Simcoe County and Niagara.
Projects can be nominated if they have or will be completed by Nov. 30, 2018. To nominate a project, you can visit the www.gtaconstructionreport.com site and click on the Top 10 Nominations banner ads that rotate on the site or send me an email to email@example.com and include the following details:
- What city is the project located in?
- When did or will the project be completed?
- Who is the project’s general contractor?
- Who is the project manager for the project?
- Did you or your company work on the project? If yes, what did your company do/provide for the project?
- Why should this project be recognized as a Top 10 Project of the Year?
- Would you be interested in having a profile down on your company as part of the report?
Once all nominations are received, we will submit the projects to be reviewed by our editorial team and those selected will be contacted. Profiles will appear throughout the year and be featured in the GTA Construction Report magazine in print, our digital edition, on our websites, social media sites and weekly e-newsletters.
The editorial process for the article on the Top 10 projects can include interviews with project owners, architects, general contractors, subtrades, suppliers and professional service providers. Once all parties are interviewed, you get to review the final piece to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions about nominating a project or if you have other questions please reach out to me at (905) 341-8686 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.