Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield principal and director, business development, has been appointed Chair of the CEO Board of Directors, as the organization’s 2018/09 board of directors took office.
CEO held its annual general meeting at Blue Springs Golf Club on Sept. 14.
Special guests among the 35 attendees included: Michael Snow, Association of Consulting Engineering Companies (ACEC) chair Elect; Martine Proulx, ACEC vice-president, programs and member services; Jonathan Hack, Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) president and chair; Sandro Peruzza, OSPE Chief Executive Officer; and Dave Thomson, Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT) Chief Executive Officer.
Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. president, chief engineer becomes past chair of the CEO Board of Directors.
Peter Mallory, Jacobs vice-president, Americas director of projects, has retired from the board. Karen Freund, Jacobs vice-president, was elected to fill the position.
Other CEO directors include:
- Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield principal and director – chair\
- Christine Hill, Cole Engineering Group Ltd. business development, leader, water practice – chair elect
- Bill Allison, Dillon Consulting Limited partner – governance chair
- Joe Sframeli, WSP Canada Inc. executive vice-president, infrastructure –treasurer
- Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. president and chief engineer – past chair
- Bruce Matthews, CEO Chief Executive Officer – corporate secretary
- Steve Dyck, SNC-Lavalin Inc. vice-president Ontario, government relations
- Khaled El-Dalati, HDR Inc. vice-president
- Don Holland, Stantec Consulting Ltd. vice-president, water
- Steve Pilgrim, McIntosh Perry assistant vice-president, transportation
- Tom Richardson, R.V. Anderson Associates Ltd. chief structural engineer
- Brian Ruck, GHD Group Ltd. principal, vice-president, transportation
- Ron Scheckenberger, wood principal, senior water resources engineer
The AGM was followed by CEO’s annual golf tournament where guests spent a fun-filled day networking on the green.