The September issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- Fighting the apprenticeship ratio battle: OEL and IBEW stake out opposing positions;
- Aecon rejoins Gordie Howe Bridge project;
- Top 10 kitchen and bath businesses: special feature;
- Top 10 Ontario masonry industry leaders: special feature; and
- Kiewit to build $180 million third crossing in Kingston.