The April issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of April’s Ontario Construction Report.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Northern and Western Canada report highest trades wages;
- Temiskaming cobalt refinery construction underway;
- Ontario housing bill takes aim at city planning rules to tackle shortage;
- Provincial housing bill a good first step but not enough: BILD;
- Clive Thurston: Procurement troubles continue;
- UBC continues fight to end tax fraud and shut down fly-by-night contractors: Join Tax Fraud Days April 11 to 16; and
- 2020 National Model Codes include mass timber, large farm building requirements.