The April issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of April’s Ontario Construction Report.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Provincial budget includes spending bump for hospitals, highway and transit construction;
- Whitby tendering sports complex construction;
- First class of Skills Development Fund grads a boon for local builders;
- IO Market Update highlights construction projects worth $35 billion;
- MSC consortium wins two subway extension contracts from Metrolinx;
- Photographers documenting Toronto’s Ports Land project;
- CreateTO announces St. Lawrence Centre design competition winner; and
- Orlando Corporation to donate up to $150 million to build Canada’s largest hospital.