The August issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Mass Timber course at CCAT continues preparing carpenters for emerging building trend expected to grow post-COVID-19;
- Lawrie Insurance Group announces complete rebrand and new website;
- The Buildings Show 2020: How will COVID-19 change the annual industry event?
- Carpenters Union removes member after noose found on GTA job site: Police investigating hate crime;
- Innisfil Council supports Mobility Orbit plan and fast-tracks futuristic GO station design for 2022 construction start;
- Metrolinx accused of backtracking on deal to build Toronto community centre;
- Bird Construction acquires Stuart Olson — mostly for value of Olson’s debt;
- Women in Construction: Achieving success in a diversity of fields (special feature);
- OGCA: How does the quality of documentation actually affect the pricing?