The September issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- COVID-19 lumber shortage causes serious residential construction project delays;
- City of Toronto issues $300 million bond to fund capital projects;
- The Buildings Show 2020 goes virtual because of COVID-19;
- CCAT’s paid pre-apprenticeship program encourages at-risk youth to pursue construction careers;
- Fairness and contracting: the three Golden Rules of tendering;
- OGCA addresses COVID-19 challenges for small and medium-sized general contractors in Standing Committee presentation;
- Revised OMCPA contract aims to level the playing field for precast companies; and
- Personal touch and communication key to Great Canadian Construction’s success (sponsored feature).