The December issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- CNL signs partnership agreements for massive construction projects in Northern Ontario;
- Innisfil Orbit proposals presented at public meeting;
- Bridge construction underway for Bradford Bypass;
- Helmets to Hardhats: Helping veterans transition to construction careers’
- Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries supporting veterans to find careers in construction industry;
- Surety industry consistent with healthy rates: SAC
- Legal: Ability of bond recission shakes Ontario construction industry; and
- Construction starts on $1.2 billion Thunder Bay corrections campus.