The January issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Ottawa turning to 3D printing to tackle construction labour shortages;
- Waterfront Toronto and Quayside Impact confirm agreement to develop Quayside;
- Bridge construction underway for Bradford Bypass;
- Ukrainian refugees becoming carpenters in Ontario;
- Transit, major infrastructure could keep construction on track in slowing economy;
- Nippising First Nations bridge recognized for design excellence; and
- Province speeds up construction for Windsor hospital construction, hires Stantec design team.