The July issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- York University breaks ground on ‘twisted’ building;
- The Finch West LRT bridge replacement: How the work unfolded;
- Carpenters’ District Council ICRA training saves lives;
- Pomerleau wins $106 million UofT Scarborough residence bid;
- The ultimate pivot: Changing business course with COVID-19
- Trace Consulting Group adapts mechanical and electrical engineering to COVID-19 challenges (special feature);
- Bertram brings modern urban design in a rural setting with Vista Blue;
- Driven by success in Canada, iSPAN Systems looks abroad (special feature); and
- Corebuild Construction Ltd. creates a new learning curve as it builds a Toronto secondary school (special feature).