The July issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Post-pandemic housing supply and affordability: What can the government do?
- $4 million will support Ontario’s current and future tradespeople with new programs;
- P3 Market Update highlights 38 projects valued at estimated $60 billion;
- Inclusion in construction: How an architect, contractor and union are taking measures to encourage workplace diversity;
- ODACC adjudications gaining traction as contractors discover the power of Ontario Construction Act’s dispute resolution system;
- Carpenters donate $1 million to build long-term care centre in Toronto’s Portuguese community; and
- Buying construction management software: Do you know what you need?