The August issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Toronto searching for cost-effective options to recover tunnel boring machine;
- SMRs popping up at Darlington nuclear site;
- AECOM Canada to start work on 2+1 highway in Northern Ontario;
- Three teams competing to build Toronto-Quebec City high frequency rail line;
- BILD says it will resign from OHBA unless new ‘operational arrangement’ is negotiated; and
- WZMH Architects design a solution to restore structures in Ukraine.