The July issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Construction set to start on Housing Now project, as questions remain;
- Frank Gehry’s Forma development starts construction in Toronto;
- Ontario upgrading skilled trades training centres;
- Women in Construction: Recognizing Madeline Amodeo, making a difference in Ontario’s construction industry;
- GIP Paving awarded Highway 3 widening project; and
- Survey shows majority of Canadian construction companies confident about the industry.