The June issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of April’s Ontario Construction Report.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Ontario to modernize and streamline apprenticeship training;
- $757 million contract awarded for Scarborough subway extension;
- Ontario Construction News introduces enhanced new daily bidding opportunities service;
- Construction begins on McMaster University’s graduate student residence in Hamilton;
- AECE-Ontario 2021 awards engineering excellence finalists and winners at Ontario Engineering Project Awards (OPEA);
- Cost savings using drone mapping technology; and
- Project report: Bertram Construction completes Honda dealership with ‘wow’ factor;
- CDCO’s equity rep recognized twice for efforts to build diversity and equity.