The March issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Toronto jumping at opportunity to ramp up construction projects
- Zurich Insurance seeks to void surety obligations for St. Michaels Hospital project because of alleged bidding corruption
- Stantec to provide technical advisory services for $4.6 billion Hurontario LRT project
- National Day of Mourning recognized virtually because of COVID-19 pandemic
- Bertram builds a community’s dream; completing hospice on time and budget (special feature)