The October issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Dufferin Construction stops paving project in Clarington after toxic materials found on road;
- Buried infrastructure locates delaying construction in Northeastern Ontario;
- York Region recognized for innovative microtunnelling project;
- TimberFever 2022 promotes climate-friendly attributes of wood construction;
- LiUNA Local 183 Tunnel Rescue Training Centre now open;
- Ontario’s first diverging diamond interchange nearing completion in Niagara region; and
- Share your images: the 2022 Ontario Construction Report photo contest.