The December issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Second Career program expanding to include more workers;
- Mosaic team completes record concrete pour at Finch West LRT station;
- Developer chosen for Toronto’s $250 million Basin Media Hub;
- OSTA, PCA, RESCON support government’s $90 million plan to close skilled trades gap;
- Mass Timber making inroads in new markets as knowledge, training and resources improve, leaders say;
- Showing the world construction is women’s work; and
- PCL and Pomerleau collaborating to bring robotics to project sites.