The August issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Here is the link to the page turning software version of August’s Ontario Construction Report.
Topics in this issue include:
- Inflated property values at centre of massive RCMP mortgage fraud investigation;
- Feds invite bridge designers to bid using QBS for $32 million Alexandria Bridge project;
- Brokerage, surety and insurance law: special feature;
- Roofing: Continued growth predicted: special feature; and
- Diversity success: The stories of 10 women in Ontario’s home builder industry.