The January issues of Ontario Construction Report, GTA Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Topics in this issue include:
- Final design work, early construction commences on $3.8 billion Gordie Howe International Bridge;
- Harmonized building codes expected to boost industry mobility;
- Ford Government loosens restrictions requiring unionized construction contractors in several municipalities; and
- Brantford’s Home 2 Suites goes up quickly with precast construction (special feature); and
- Future Buildings celebrates three decades of innovation (special feature).