The November issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- 2019 Buildings Show preview;
- Norant starts community consultations in Sault Ste. Marie for $1 billion ferrochrome plant;
- CRA reviewing Home Depot commercial credit card records in underground economy crack-down;
- Guelph sets course for $200 million transit, fleet and maintenance facility;
- Top 10 Women in Construction Leaders of Northern Ontario (special feature)
- Construction insurance rates rising rapidly; “funds control” recommended for surety – broker