The December issues of Ontario Construction Report and Ottawa Construction News have been published. You can view the stories within the publications through links at the respective websites or, if you are receiving the Ontarioconstructionreport.com weekly eletter, clicking at the sidebar images.
Also see stories updated at the daily Ontario Construction News site.
Topics in this issue include:
- Ontario increases funding to renew and modernize universities and colleges;
- Long term care homes sharing millions for renos;
- Budgets: We need to look beyond promises to implementation and hidden surprises (Clive Thurston);
- RESCON: Speeding approvals will create much-needed jobs and housing;
- Pinewood starts work on multi-stage Toronto studio expansion;
- Building Up: Toronto’s social contractor is making training work (special feature);
- Municipalities throughout province adapt to virtual services with COVID-19;
- Special report: Clarington – Community Growth in the Face of the Pandemic:
- Ministerial Zoning Orders – Good, bad or ugly?